Monday, September 12, 2011

Film Class Folly

Well I am at Regent University as some of you know.  I am studying Film and Television but this weekend I became a "Stunt Woman."  Imagine this--You are setting in class going about your business.  The instructor is leading the class and the students are listening to all that the Instructor has to say!!!  Because we all want to be great Film Directors, Producers, Editors and Camera Operators.  When in a flash the instructor and students see the chair explode----For real it exploded. 

I thought someone who ever that might be maybe rigged my chair......Because NO JOKE----

The chair I was sitting in just blew out from right underneath me?  I know you are laughing as you are reading this because it was a sight to be seen.  I knew something was wrong when I picked that darn chair.  It felt kinda wobbly and not very stable.  As if it had been lovingly set in way too many times!!  I promise you the bolts literally popped out!!

 I guess I will never know why that chair exploded.  Where was the YOU TUBE opportunity on that one.  We should have had cameras rolling because it would have been VIRA.... Until next time---so I guess the right lingo would be CUT.......Hopefully you love this video!!!  Cause I love it as it is so funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment